- Must pre-pay in advance with a credit card or money order to make reservations.
- We charge by Type of Site (RV or Tent) & Per Person and each site requires a minimum # of pre-paid people. Please see the campground map to determine the # of people you must pre-pay for each site.
- There is a 2 night minimum on weekends and a 3 night minimum on Holiday weekends during the summer season (April 1st September 30th). Processing fee of $2 per reservation applies (nonrefundable).
Visitors are allowed (except for holidays/holiday weekends), but there are fees. Visitors are charged daily camping fees. Friday’s, there is a 2-night minimum that must be paid in its entirety to enter the campground. The fee is $15 per person/per night (16+) and $5 per person/per night for Ages 4-15. If you depart the campground by 11:00 PM on that Friday you will receive half of your money back. Entry fees on Saturday’s will be $15 per person (16+) and $5 per person for Ages 4-15 with no refund options offered.
There are no visitors on holidays/holiday weekends.
A cancellation can be made once prior to the (15) days before the day of check-in with a 10% cancellation fee per campsite and will be applied and deducted from the total pre-paid reservation cost with the remainder being refunded back to the form of payment initially used. If the cancellation is made during the (14) days before check-in a 55% cancellation fee will be applied per campsite and deducted from the total pre-paid reservation cost with the remainder being refunded back to the form of payment initially used. A cancellation will not be processed if received on arrival date or guest is a no-show. There will not be any refunds processed due to Covid-19 or acts of Mother Nature, the standard cancellation policy would apply.
Check-in: 2:00pm / Check-out: 12 noon
Property Damage Policy:
Guests are responsible for any and all damage and/or other property which may be caused by them or their guest during their stay. Should such damage occur during your stay, guests are required to reimburse Lazy L&L Campground a fair and reasonable fee for repairs and/or replacement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No refunds will be given for early departure or due to acts by Mother Nature
- No fireworks; No firearms of any nature
- Travel at 5 mph inside the campgrounds due to dust control and safety
- No glass, styrofoam, or 5oz plastic containers or less in the the river by order of WORD
- Camping rates DO NOT include tube/kayak/raft rentals or shuttle passes. Additional fees are applied.
- No rope swings, slides, hot tubs or swimming pools.
- Do not cut or trim any trees or grapevines
- Music must be kept to an acceptable volme … your neighbor may not prefer to listen to your music.
- Quiet time is 12AM-8AM on Fridays and Saturdays; Sundays thru Thursdays it is 11PM-8AM.
- Please respect your neighbors; don’t walk through their site, etc.
- All fires must be confined to the fire pits or fire rings – no open fires
- Do not cross any boundary fences – private property exists past fence lines and should never be crossed
- Do not throw cigarette butts on the ground including your site.
- Mini bikes, 4-wheelers are not allowed.
- Reservations are not contingent upon the availability or conditions of the water recreation activities in the area.
- RVs which are 10 years old or older may be refused entry based upon condition of unit. Condition is determined by Lazy L&L Management.
AT ANY TIME DURING YOUR STAY, MANAGEMENT OR STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT FOR IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL WITH NO REFUND FOR ANY MISCONDUCT. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.